United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could this statement be more wrong on more levels, suffice to say it starts off by saying, this individual is not a part of us nor has he ever been and then concludes by saying, the individual has been (to paraphrase) "kicked out".... so which is it?

working to "claim their club back " ? When were they actually owners then I missed that? Do they do it as a collective or is it singly on a rota basis?

00003-IMG-00003-BURST20220620105446.jpg

Ask and you shall receive...

FDJ seems very reluctant to go there so it seems rags are first negotiating a fee with Barcelona then going to try to persuade FDJ the opposite to what properly run clubs do! Your getting a half arsed player doing that way surely you’d want a player who wants to go to your club!?
The rags have a vacancy for a half arsed player since Pogba left. De Jong could fit the bill perfectly

working to "claim their club back " ? When were they actually owners then I missed that? Do they do it as a collective or is it singly on a rota basis?
They were more than happy to have the Glazers bankroll the Pisscan, I wonder what could possibly have happened at that vile cesspit to make them change their minds?

Just browsing the newspaper's "transfer rumours" to find out what is ( supposed ) to be happening at City : actually, not a lot - just Cucurella and Phillips. However, over there in Stretford it's a different story !

Darwin Nunez £111M "have submitted a bid to sign"
Frankie de Jong £70M "has cleared out his locker / 4/1 ON to come to OT"
Tyrell Malacia £16M "trying to sign"
Raphina £47M "have outbid Barcelona"
Brennan Johnson £40M "exploring"
Antony £32M "their bid turned down"
Denzel Danilies £21M "in a race to sign"
Vitinha £34M "favourites to sign"
Jude Bellingham £78M "RM have competition from MU"
Danny Ings £18M "linked with"
Vinicius Jnr £90M "enquired about"
Christopher Nkunku £100M "interested"
Tammi Abraham £45M "looking to bring back to England"
Jurrien Timber £32M "have made a move for"
David Raum £34M "joined the race for"
Daniel Bachmann £4M "considering a move for" ( from Watford )
Ruben Neves £36M "future could lie at OT"
Adrien Rabiot £16M "potential target"
Jarred Bowen £42M "tipped to sign"
Pau Torres £45M " a prospect / 5/2 to sign "
John McGinn £30M "interested"
Milinkovic-Savic £63M "wanted"
Amadou Haidara £22M "wanted"
Denis Zakaria £25M "in for"

You Could Not Make It Up !.... could you ! ( Wait a Minute ? )

Apologies to those whom I've omitted ( they must be gutted ) . WOW ! that's over a Billion Pounds-Worth of talent destined for the Theatre of Despair. Seems those season tickets aren't selling as well as they might and the OT faithful need assurances that the dross they had to endure last season will be replaced by something more attractive. For what it's worth - my money is on the little known Daniel Bachmann. Anyway, the rag's top man ( Richard Arnold ) assures their fans that "money is no object" which might explain ManUre's collapsing share price.

I'm sure David Gill will have reassured his beloved football club that his ( "get City" ) FFP rules will not apply to ManUre ( no conflict of interest there ? )
didn't actually add that up but to me it looks more than £200m ha ha ha

Just browsing the newspaper's "transfer rumours" to find out what is ( supposed ) to be happening at City : actually, not a lot - just Cucurella and Phillips. However, over there in Stretford it's a different story !

Darwin Nunez £111M "have submitted a bid to sign"
Frankie de Jong £70M "has cleared out his locker / 4/1 ON to come to OT"
Tyrell Malacia £16M "trying to sign"
Raphina £47M "have outbid Barcelona"
Brennan Johnson £40M "exploring"
Antony £32M "their bid turned down"
Denzel Danilies £21M "in a race to sign"
Vitinha £34M "favourites to sign"
Jude Bellingham £78M "RM have competition from MU"
Danny Ings £18M "linked with"
Vinicius Jnr £90M "enquired about"
Christopher Nkunku £100M "interested"
Tammi Abraham £45M "looking to bring back to England"
Jurrien Timber £32M "have made a move for"
David Raum £34M "joined the race for"
Daniel Bachmann £4M "considering a move for" ( from Watford )
Ruben Neves £36M "future could lie at OT"
Adrien Rabiot £16M "potential target"
Jarred Bowen £42M "tipped to sign"
Pau Torres £45M " a prospect / 5/2 to sign "
John McGinn £30M "interested"
Milinkovic-Savic £63M "wanted"
Amadou Haidara £22M "wanted"
Denis Zakaria £25M "in for"

You Could Not Make It Up !.... could you ! ( Wait a Minute ? )

Apologies to those whom I've omitted ( they must be gutted ) . WOW ! that's over a Billion Pounds-Worth of talent destined for the Theatre of Despair. Seems those season tickets aren't selling as well as they might and the OT faithful need assurances that the dross they had to endure last season will be replaced by something more attractive. For what it's worth - my money is on the little known Daniel Bachmann. Anyway, the rag's top man ( Richard Arnold ) assures their fans that "money is no object" which might explain ManUre's collapsing share price.

I'm sure David Gill will have reassured his beloved football club that his ( "get City" ) FFP rules will not apply to ManUre ( no conflict of interest there ? )
They approached me and offered £750k a week.

I can’t work Thursdays though, so had to turn it down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.