United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The racist message was 6 years ago. I can only assume he has fallen out with the rest of the clan during the pub get together and they have searched his history and found the tweet. What a weird mob. Racist comments are wrong but going to someone's house at night, mob handed, to scare the wife and kids is OK?
It's a lack of self-awareness that even Liverpool fans would laugh at.

the Boot Inn pub in Willington
That’s not far from me. If I hadn’t been on holiday and I had known a Rag was buying the beer to fend off the baying mob I would have gone along for some Saturday afternoon entertainment. There’s just something special about looking at their miserable faces now reality has set in as to how shite they really are.

That’s not far from me. If I hadn’t been on holiday and I had known a Rag was buying the beer to fend off the baying mob I would have gone along for some Saturday afternoon entertainment. There’s just something special about looking at their miserable faces now reality has set in as to how shite they really are.
I think they’re going to offer up plenty of entertainment next season, and the wheels could come off very quickly if they don’t get a win in their first two games and then get turned over by the dippers.

Somehow, they’ve managed to make their protests and toy throwing even funnier than getting hammered every week, and it seems that they’ve only just started on that front.

Five years without a trophy and their bottom lips have well and truly gone. Hopefully they’ll have another 29 years of winning nowt, and then we can see how many of the fuckers still turn up every week to sing their nursery songs.

Posh ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.