United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hope he doesn’t go to that shithole.

Why not back to Spurs if he wants to leave, or indeed any other club!

United are a 'Divine Right' club.

Like Scousepool, Arsenal, Real Madrid and sundry others they think that if they are not doing well, it's a Bad Thing not only for them, but for football in general.

When in a position like they are now, it puts huge pressure on management. I think this guy they have got is a good choice, about as good as they could hope to get. But they will expect miracles overnight. Some actually think they will win the League next year!

In fairness, most are more grounded. But if they get off to a bad start, the pressure will soon start mounting.

Their squad is average at best - God knows how they managed 6th. The whole club is rotten. The rebuilding job is huge. It's one hell of a challenge.
You only have to look at the Dicky Arnold incident where they were going to protest at his home to see how arrogantly entitled & impatient the majority of their fan base is.

If it's genuine that Eriksen really has turned them down in order to stay at Brentford, where do they go from here? Nobody seems to want to sign up to TenBob's vision of a rag future so there is something wrong somewhere.
Rag fans cannot in all seriousness claim the Glazers haven't opened their wallets, can they? Because from where I'm sitting once Kim-jong Pisscan vacated the seat the Glazers have pumped millions and millions into the club, they have basically given Moyes, Loony Tunes, Maureen and Noddy-no-Mates an open cheque book. Hardly their fault that the club have failed so disastrously (disastrously for the rags, but fucking hilarious for every one else).

I'm absolutely serious when I say that if the new man goes the the way of his predecessors, they could do a lot worse than Sean Dyche. Yes, the football would be about as interesting as a Michael Owen speech on how he learned to tie up his own shoelaces when at primary school, but given a small amount of money Dyche would almost certainly keep them ticking over until someone with vision and temerity could take over.
If not, then they are in serious danger of doing a Leeds and totally fucking up...big-time.
The Glazers are largely to blame. No, not the money but the structure and the people they appointed. New boss, new accountant but a friend of the old one.

The Glazers are largely to blame. No, not the money but the structure and the people they appointed. New boss, new accountant but a friend of the old one.
Let's not get carried away pointing out what's wrong in coockoo land.
All it needs is a rag who can read come on here and report back.
Everything is fine thank you very much glazers

Brilliant rather stay at Brentford than go to the world's greatest football team plc .
We need to really embrace these times blues.
We're the best team in the country they would struggle to negotiate a deal for a newspaper
I don't suppose the headline says 'Eriksen snubs United'.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.