United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
With regards to this meeting with the 1958 mob. Someone is trying to make us believe that they set off to go to his house to force a confrontation. As they got near they decided to have a pint in the pub to discuss tactics.
Meanwhile, as they were driving down someone decided to tip of whatsisname. Not only about the confrontation but about the fact they were going to the boozer. Being a clever so and so, rag whatsisname says to himself 'I know what I will do, I'll go to the pub to defuse the situation '

If any Blue believes that they want sectioning.
It was a set up from the start. Where it went wrong was when the idiot recorded it and posted it online.

The 1958
@The__1958
An underground group of reds intent on upholding the values of Manchester United, its culture and traditions. The 1958 are not here for likes or followers.

How much do these self entitled twats want them to spend on players.

Is a billion not enough

I knew a rag and a mate who drove to London to see the rags, iirc Arsenal. He didn't know how to get home, he just knew it was north, so he found the North Circular (good start) this got them to the A1 North, (doing well so far) and they stayed on that until they saw a sign for Leeds...... the fact that it was the M62 was incidental. He knew where Leeds was and that he could get home from there.
OK this happened 20 years ago but the sheer stupidity, I asked him how he got there, he said it was dead easy !

After the Wolves Cup final, we stopped for a pint(or two) the only capable driver for the rest of the journey was Garth. Garth wasn't an experienced driver, no test or anything like that but was willing to have a ho.
The rest of us fell asleep. When we woke up Garth was somewhere in Yorkshire. He had stayed on the M1 and just kept going. When he finally exited he got lost in some fog in the hills.

Finally made it back about 6.00am

After the Wolves Cup final, we stopped for a pint(or two) the only capable driver for the rest of the journey was Garth. Garth wasn't an experienced driver, no test or anything like that but was willing to have a ho.
The rest of us fell asleep. When we woke up Garth was somewhere in Yorkshire. He had stayed on the M1 and just kept going. When he finally exited he got lost in some fog in the hills.

Finally made it back about 6.00am
Oh man, I am trying to portray all rags as thick bastards and you post this !!!!

Brilliant story though.

The 1958
@The__1958
An underground group of reds intent on upholding the values of Manchester United, its culture and traditions. The 1958 are not here for likes or followers.

This has to be a parody account?

Or is it like an introduction to a new series on Disney?

Don't these mardarses know the glazers couldn't give the slightest fuck about zebra pants or the lesbian with the beard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.