United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barcodes not happy.

Must admit, this did make me laugh, reminded me of us back in the day :-

"The international break is almost over, meaning the disappointment of club football edges closer for Toon fans.".

And they're spot on with taylor.

I pass his hotel every day into work,seen Neville,many,many times.
Always put my window down and shout "feed the goat Gaz,feed the goat"
At first he laughed about it,then after a good few times I got "FFS,give it a rest will ya"
Last time I seen him and shouted it,his response was "can't you get another fuckin job?"
Keep your job and keep it up.

Every time you see the fucking gargoyle!

First official day of retirement today and all is right with the world, morning paper on front step, dog out for a stroll, Gary Neville is still a **** and I detest the scum more than I did when I went to sleep. Time for coffee and a muffin/barm.
Enjoy your retirement, mate

Enjoy your retirement, mate
Haven't you got a Letter
First official day of retirement today and all is right with the world, morning paper on front step, dog out for a stroll, Gary Neville is still a **** and I detest the scum more than I did when I went to sleep. Time for coffee and a muffin/barm.
Haven't you got a Letter box? and what did you have on your Muffin? Bacon /Sausage/ fried egg

Twat alert.

beware.

I just went into Poynton to pick up some meds and had the most unpleasant experience of walking past Terry Christian on his phone. That whining nasal twang was unmistakable.
I think of all the celebrity rags, he is the one I hate the most.

Even more than Eamonn fucking Holmes, and that’s saying something!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.