United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
One point made by the talk sport bloke at the game afterwards which should be interesting.to keep an eye on is towards the end Ole wanted to sub Ronaldo. The pair made eye contact and the player clearly indicated he wasn't coming off..... Greenwood was subbed....... so who is running the show now?
The GPC with Fake Ron as his number two. Football is secondary to that club, it’s all about Instagram, Snapchat and Facebook likes, retweet’s and followers. Add to that a fawning media and millions of gullible twats and you have what Scudamore wanted all those years ago. The PL is becoming more and more like the WWE each week

One point made by the talk sport bloke at the game afterwards which should be interesting.to keep an eye on is towards the end Ole wanted to sub Ronaldo. The pair made eye contact and the player clearly indicated he wasn't coming off..... Greenwood was subbed....... so who is running the show now?
Piscan.

Ronaldo is bigger than Manchester United.

All getting on the train and ferry
I meant the stay at home, couldn't get a ticket, had to watch it on goldbergs ? Channel.
Ralph, Ralph, for the last time your tea is ready, come down and get it or its going in the bin.

The GPC with Fake Ron as his number two. Football is secondary to that club, it’s all about Instagram, Snapchat and Facebook likes, retweet’s and followers. Add to that a fawning media and millions of gullible twats and you have what Scudamore wanted all those years ago. The PL is becoming more and more like the WWE each week
Spot on fella

They are no higher or lower than I expected them to be after their easy start. They still concede goals and chances against poor sides and I can’t see that stopping.

They are no higher or lower than I expected them to be after their easy start. They still concede goals and chances against poor sides and I can’t see that stopping.

Look at their bench as well the likes of Mata, Dalot, Fred and Martial. Compare that to ours today which included De Bruyne, Sterling, Foden, Mahrez and Stones. The business of playing every 3 days or so now starts with Europe and league cup ties coming up. They will need to rotate and the drop off is huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.