United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
just see the highlights ?? newcastle and manager plus their keeper made 100% sure its was the home coming
truly let them win and the 3 goal from bruno where was the closing down ? it was shocking

One point made by the talk sport bloke at the game afterwards which should be interesting.to keep an eye on is towards the end Ole wanted to sub Ronaldo. The pair made eye contact and the player clearly indicated he wasn't coming off..... Greenwood was subbed....... so who is running the show now?
The Govan pisscan.

If United don’t win the league this season now the prodigal son has returned then it will be an unmitigating disaster…thats what I have been telling any rag with a gapping hole that yaps;)

I am using a classic psychological approach. So far it is amusing and they don’t really have an argument as I am agreeing with everything they say.

So when the wheels fall off it will be a sight to behold.

If United don’t win the league this season now the prodigal son has returned then it will be an unmitigating disaster…thats what I have been telling any rag with a gapping hole that yaps;)

I am using a classic psychological approach. So far it is amusing and they don’t really have an argument as I am agreeing with everything they say.

So when the wheels fall off it will be a sight to behold.
It has a Van Persie feel to it. Sacrifice the next few years for 1 league title on a player who can get enough goals needed to win the league. If I were in their position I'd take that tbf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.