United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a passenger in my daughters car on Thursday and I wound the window down to shout "you fucking rag twat" at some imbecile wearing a united top. She said "Jesus dad, I used to cringe when you shouted it out of the window, driving us to school. Cant believe you still do it twenty years later"
I'm more of a 'finger giver' than a shouter when in the car....used to feel great as a kid & still does as a 58 year old.

Fucking scum.

In the office today and the rags (never been to the swamp) are out of control. Thanks god I am busy today or I'd lose it. A snippet of their comments so far -

Ronaldo has transformed Manchester into a hive of positivity - seriously what the fcuk does this even mean
United are now favorites for the title - this guy wasn't even pissed
City are panicking as they missed out on Kane - I walked away, top scorers, nine different scorers, deluded
Ronaldo has transformed the way United eat - wtf is wrong with them
Ronaldo will bring the best out of Martial - again not pissed
and the best, only Kev would walk into their starting eleven - no words for this

They are literally claiming the title already, buzzing off a man who they will never meet and who is there for the ££££££££££££££s

I cannot wait for the euphoria to die down, the realization they might get fourth and the green and gold scarves and Ole out to start again. Is there a worse, more clueless, more self entitled and more plastic fan base out there?

In the office today and the rags (never been to the swamp) are out of control. Thanks god I am busy today or I'd lose it. A snippet of their comments so far -

Ronaldo has transformed Manchester into a hive of positivity - seriously what the fcuk does this even mean
City are panicking as they missed out on Kane - I walked away, top scorers, nine different scorers, deluded
and the best, only Kev would walk into their starting eleven - no words for this

They are literally claiming the title already, buzzing off a man who they will never meet and who is there for the ££££££££££££££s

I cannot wait for the euphoria to die down, the realization they might get fourth and the green and gold scarves and Ole out to start again. Is there a worse, more clueless, more self entitled and more plastic fan base out there?
I had the same , rag wankers

Now that they can’t blame the Glazers who will they blame? Can’t be the Paper boy he’s being coached by the GPC, can’t be the players as they have the best players, can’t be lack of investment.

I had a rag yesterday who doesn't go although watches on a dodgy stream ask me, with a smile on his face, if I had watched any football over the weekend. This is from someone who wouldn't know his arse from his elbow. I said no not really but congrats on winning the league in September. The look on his face was one of bemusement as he couldn't understand. He just said thanks and walked away as I muttered rag twat under my breath

so man united fans celebration a player offered himself to every big club and got rejected by all !!!!

a player left them in 2009 for a bigger club by his own choice and always said Real Madrid is my club my dream my home lol

gave a shitty performance but yeah scored tap in and he will continue to do so and use them for his own selfish glory ..... we gonna laugh this season

I had a rag yesterday who doesn't go although watches on a dodgy stream ask me, with a smile on his face, if I had watched any football over the weekend. This is from someone who wouldn't know his arse from his elbow. I said no not really but congrats on winning the league in September. The look on his face was one of bemusement as he couldn't understand. He just said thanks and walked away as I muttered rag twat under my breath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.