United Thread - 2021/22

youngbob

Greenwood over Mahrez ffs
I like Mahrez a lot, it's just personal preference. I prefer players like Greenwood, whose first thought is always "How can I attack this full-back and get beyond him?" It's why I really like Grealish and what he's bringing to City at the moment, and what I really found to be exciting about Sané during the Centurions season. Mahrez is great for us, and I've always liked him more than your average City fan, but Greenwood is the kind of player who gets people off their seats - and he's only 19. A very talented player with a great career in front of him.

Seedy Ron

I'm quite happy if 9/10 non City fans think the Show pony is better than Mr Whippy. It shows most fans are as deluded as the media are in this country. If you look at their stats they both joined their clubs at the same time and their individual stats are very similar. What is not similar is the fact Mr Pogba has achieved just 2 trophies in his time with the Rags while Mr Gundogan has racked up 10 at City.

Let the media and other sheep like fans keep blowing smoke up the Rags and Pogba's arse whilst we quietly get on with our business of scooping up trophies at the end of the season.

Blue_eyes

I have an issue with hypothetically putting their players in our team, they wouldnt be reffed as favourably all of a sudden, thus dropping their effectiveness a couple of notches.

The whole thing seems pointless and devisive, plus I couldnt stand the circus around most of their players, we just need to win the league again and show whos the best on the pitch where it matters.

Phil1

They will finish 4th.
We will win the title.
Next season we will still have the same posters telling us that this is the year utd will win it.
They won't.
Rinse and repeat until finally due to the law of averages those bigging them up will be right.

abu13

Team supported
Gods own
I hate these player comparisons, the fact is we are two different teams who play two different ways and both sides have bought players who compliment their particular way of playing.

BM96

Team supported
Manchester city
Shaw gets in City comfortably, Fernandes and Ronaldo aswel but they would be fighting for the false 9 role imo. Gundogan and Pogba is a close one on top form. Stones over Maguire every day of the week for me, Its mental how his mistakes keep on getting ignored. He has struggled against Southampton, Wolves and even on the weekend. Leeds game he should of gave away a peno aswel. Never seen a player get so much unearned praise.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.