United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magurie is an equal to Laporte and 9/10 people not City fans would pick Pogpa over Gundog.
Gundog sets the tempo of matches and is an expert game reader and technician. Pogba does some fancy flicks and long passes/shots. I think if they switched teams gundog could do pogbas role no way Pogba playing gundos in this team!

Grow up. No i am not on the wind up. Fernandes is a great player who has scored or assist stats are second to none over the last year. There is nothing between Stones and Maguire and on his day Pogba is excelelnt and he has started teh season very well.

So to answer your very ignorantly response correctly - Fernandes over Sterling, Maguire over Stones (Just or certainly on a par) and Pogba over Gundog. Not many could argue against that on current form.
You will catch a few with that. A stat padding midfielder over a striker who incidentally was England's best player at the Euros whereas Penandes barely showed up. Granted his form for us isn't great but you can't compare the two. Maguire over Stones is just laughable, a cultured ball player dominant centre half against a shit Mick McCarthy and your last one is the biggest joke. The only universe in which you are right is if you are counting social media likes. Please don't bother to reply to justify your wind up.

Ignore the noise surrounding this lot.

Have the scum improved? It seems so but they have won nothing with these players.

Another 100+ million spent to turn yet another corner. Rat and his chums have been waiting for 10 years to get giddy again. Think of the pain we have put them through.

For god sake blues let them have their moment in the sun. It will never last. Fuck United.

Ignore the noise surrounding this lot.

Have the scum improved? It seems so but they have won nothing with these players.

Another 100+ million spent to turn yet another corner. Rat and his chums have been waiting for 10 years to get giddy again. Think of the pain we have put them through.

For god sake blues let them have their moment in the sun. It will never last. Fuck United.
Indeed they all buy into the media wankfest....I personally enjoy the realisation and hard fall they have...the silence when it happens is even funnier than the press going for them.

You will catch a few with that. A stat padding midfielder over a striker who incidentally was England's best player at the Euros whereas Penandes barely showed up. Granted his form for us isn't great but you can't compare the two. Maguire over Stones is just laughable, a cultured ball player dominant centre half against a shit Mick McCarthy and your last one is the biggest joke. The only universe in which you are right is if you are counting social media likes. Please don't bother to reply to justify your wind up.

Wind up? Fuck off you child. Penandes? Are you ten? Why can’t I compare the two? They have a team very close to ours (they have beaten us enough times recently) and idiots coming out with shit like yours is embarrassing.

Last edited by a moderator:
More bollocks from Neville, copying Ferguson in using a hypothetical situation as a reason why he is better than Messi. Its just ridiculous. Can't remember exactly but ferguson reasoning was along the lines over Ronaldo being able to elevate an average team and make them contenders where he believed Messi couldn't. So he used something he has never done as a reason why he is better. Its just stupid.

Carragher schooled Neville which wasnt too hard as he kept contradicting himself, and was clearly at the view point that there isnt a single negative in signing a 36 yr old Ronaldo. The stuff with if Ronaldo would stop other signings coming in, Neville answers just didnt make sense and he had to end by saying its like arguing with a 5 year old.
Yeh it's right up there with;

'If I had one penalty to score to save my life, who would I have take it?'

Yaya or Balotelli it is, so obviously they are now the greatest player of all time..........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.