United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see the Sancho signing paying off for them whatsoever. Tinge of desperation to the whole thing. I can see it going a bit Pogba. The occasional masterclass once or twice a season but he'll get a free pass for the rest.

It's the Sancho that lost the European Championship for England along with his equally over rated future team mate.

Not that you'll ever hear or read about that in the media.
Brilliant post, i thought i’d copy and paste it word to word on the BBC Sancho story where you can comment (apologies without asking but i couldn’t do any better)
I swear on my daughters life i recieved this 2mins later….

“Dear BBC Visitor,

Thank you for contributing to the BBC web site.
Unfortunately we've had to remove the content below because it contravened one of our House Rules.

Your comment was considered to have broken the following House Rule:

We reserve the right to fail comments which...

Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
Contain swear words or other language likely to offend."
THE RAG FUCKING BIASED BBC - quicker these twats fold the better.
Though shall not shame our club or players!!!! CUNTS which take money from me without my permission.

Any other blue fancy posting this, please be my guest! At least i’ll know they are not just deleting my posts!

Brilliant post, i thought i’d copy and paste it word to word on the BBC Sancho story where you can comment (apologies without asking but i couldn’t do any better)
I swear on my daughters life i recieved this 2mins later….

“Dear BBC Visitor,

Thank you for contributing to the BBC web site.
Unfortunately we've had to remove the content below because it contravened one of our House Rules.

Your comment was considered to have broken the following House Rule:

We reserve the right to fail comments which...

Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
Contain swear words or other language likely to offend."
THE RAG FUCKING BIASED BBC - quicker these twats fold the better.
Though shall not shame our club or players!!!! CUNTS which take money from me without my permission.

Any other blue fancy posting this, please be my guest! At least i’ll know they are not just deleting my posts!
How ridiculous!

It is good to see that maguire is having a staycation. He is on holiday in Devon, now.....
Is that cos his misses doesn't trust him abroad ....or
He is banned from Greece ?

I think we should be told

ae0c7bd1031a52d9c0fd3fa2e4c31866.jpg

Ha ha

Three - Carlton, Magliar and Jaded - of the four most expensive Premier League transfers, now, I believe.
Lukaku
Wasn't martials total transfer fee about 75m if he met all clauses such as winning the balon D'or which is surely inevitable at this stage.
Sanchez probably earned that much in wages.

I don't see the Sancho signing paying off for them whatsoever. Tinge of desperation to the whole thing. I can see it going a bit Pogba. The occasional masterclass once or twice a season but he'll get a free pass for the rest.
Spot on. The rags are not short of great players, they have some very good ones when they can be arsed ( twice a year against us), what they are short of is an ethos, strategy and leadership. Rashford and Sancho bombing up either wing and sticking in crosses to cavani will see them thereabouts (top 4) next season I expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.