United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still fretting a bit about these cunts. This season could be one big heave for the league, with other trophies being talked down, internally. Not good enough to mount a multiple trophy hunt, but winning the league will give them a commercial shot in the arm they probably need toot suite to shore up a declining asset.
Thing is, the incredible run of results away from home just cannot continue. And while I hate to give them credit, I have to. But, even with Ronaldo, it can't continue - can it? They've had incredible luck, and this season, despite Ronaldo's arrival, they haven't looked much improved to me, and I don't think he's made any real difference to results - they already had players who could have scored any of his goals to date. Sancho and Varane have showed nothing by way of improvement to them so far.
So, don't fret - they're going to collapse. They've had a very comfortable start. Worry about them if they're at the top at Christmas. (Chelsea are the worry, and the match against them on Saturday is coming a month too early imho, so, if we can get anything there, it'll be a bonus.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope you’re right, mate.
Just remember Ratboy Nevilles comments in January when the Rags went top for 2 weeks.
"Utd fans start to dream"
Well it must of been a short snooze cos it was over in a flash and they woke to the reality that the serial trophy lifters from across town were readying themselves to relieve the Dippers of that big silver trophy and bringing back to the Etihad.
Get back on the niteol Raggys

Fred is on 6m a year ffs. He is one of the worst footballers I have ever seen. I can honestly say I can pass and trap a ball better than him.

This wont be popular but I reckon the Norwegian paperboy will be gone by Xmas, rag mate said the crowd are starting to realize he is just incompetent, dead man walking apparently.
Yes. The mood music has changed this week. I haven’t heard so many negative comments about the paperboy’s lack of silverware in……..well….. never

Also the Great Manchester Run & half marathon on Sunday, so need more time to deep clean the surrounding areas of the swamp.

I did the Manchester run around 15 years ago. In those days the route took you immediately around The Swamp. As I passed by the Stretford End I had the urge to clear my throat and deposited a huge amount of sputum, at eye-level, on a turnstile door. It was so enormous that I’m sure it lasted into the new season. As I did it, I got a big cheer from a group of runners behind me! Great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.