United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronaldo's theatrics were so incredible against West Ham that he even managed to p'ss the Man Utd VAR man off, so much so that when he was clearly taken out the VAR didn't want to know.

For some reason I have been thinking about carrion this morning: crows, magpies and pigeons but Ronaldo comes into that category. His entire game now seems to revolve around winning penalties and headers in the box. His game is going to damage Utd. No wonder OGS is trying to pressure refs.
He's as bad as Neymar for al that play acting. Rightly so Neymar is given a lot of stick by people for his constant cheating, but the Portuguese Ponce seems immune from criticism - I wonder why that is?
When he was first at the rags he spent so much time on the ground screaming for penalties and throwing tantrums it took away the attention to his obvious skills with the ball, as a result most supporters grew to dislike him...immensely.
Now he's aged considerably he's upped the theatrics and his diving and cheating is even more apparent.

For me I'll always despise the çunt because of his petulance and his total lack of gamesmanship, but I would have preferred to remember him as a great player, because he was. But he's tarnished his reputation as far as I'm concerned.

Let them get giddy. PR7 can't play every game. He will get cropped at some point and it showed last night they have become the PR7 team.
Looks like you were right mate lmao, I'm glad you were.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.