United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t stand the scum but the Villa player played for that and dived Id rather the referee says play on..
I agree.
Slabhead definitely grabbed at his shirt but the Villa player made far too much of it the way he swung himself around as if he'd been caught by a passing express train, if he'd been a bit more subtle there's more of a chance the foul might have been given.

Out of interest how do you know when to turn MOTD on for our game?

It will save my blood pressure on future Saturdays/Sundays lol

I had a look on the official MOTD twitter for a list but all they did was retweet Gary Lineker announcing it on video at about 8pm, although full of spoilers because he talks about the games and explains reasons for order rather than just listing it.

Just follow him or scroll through his page if you aren't bothered about spoilers for other games, MOTD retweets and posts too much crap if you just want it for this purpose.

You can try googling it instead if you do want to avoid spoilers.

I had a look on the official MOTD twitter for a list but all they did was retweet Gary Lineker announcing it on video at about 8pm, although full of spoilers because he talks about the games and explains reasons for order rather than just listing it.

Just follow him or scroll through his page if you aren't bothered about spoilers for other games, MOTD retweets and posts too much crap if you just want it for this purpose.

You can try googling it instead if you do want to avoid spoilers.
Probs best to go back to not watching it lol

Just had a browse on Ragcafe.
The overriding message is that they need to get Ole out whilst they have a chance of winning things.
Sounds like we'll get at least another 3 months of him then because the only trophy they have the slightest chance of winning doesn't commence for them until January.

Just seen Wan-Bissaka is suspended for this, Slabhead and Fatty Shaw more than likely missing.

Dalot..Lindelof..Varane..Telles

That could be their backline on Wednesday night.
I fancy Villarreal Wednesday even if the Rags had a fully fit squad but with that back four, Fred and McTominay in midfield they are in serious trouble and Ole is on the brink :(

Just had a browse on Ragcafe.
The overriding message is that they need to get Ole out whilst they have a chance of winning things.
Sounds like we'll get at least another 3 months of him then because the only trophy they have the slightest chance of winning doesn't commence for them until January.

I don’t think the Glazers will be that eager to pull the trigger. Solksjaer is the longest serving rag manager since Taggert stopped taking training, why’s that? He doesn’t kick off with the board and all the other hangers on at the swamp. Mourinho fell out with everyone and you could tell Van Gaal wasn’t too impressed having family man Ryan being forced onto him as assistant manager.

The Glazers have their comfort blanket of Phelan taking training and Fergie interfering on transfer strategy. They are scared to move away from this as they have been burnt in the past with outsiders coming in wanting to change things.

I can’t see the rags not finishing top four, if this was under threat then maybe they would fire him off. He’s a yes man and doesn’t cost much to employ which suits them fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.