United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
No-one is daft enough to offer anything like the money he could get at OT
I doubt he is money motivated. he left Real Madrid twice and didnt go to another team, im pretty sure a manager with 3 champions leagues won gets offers, he just didnt care about them. Hes wanted to coach Real and France, besides that it is probably hard to convince him. With the team France has rn he could win a world cup or the euros as a manager ans do something nobody has done before, why be stuck at Manure when Dechamp gets sacked?

poch is garbage. look at psg , just a bunch of talents playing for themselvs

PSG are still top of league, which isn't much to go off I know, and even Tuchel had issues there. I think that could just be a PSG thing

Do you not think he might be a better manager with ordinary players that he has to improve rather than prima donnas? He definitely over achieved at Spurs so could possibly do that at Utd.

Over a week ago Sir Marcus The Tax Dodger issued a statement imploring the government not to stop the extra £20 Universal credit that was introduced at the start of the pandemic.
It didnt make many headlines, in fact I bet most of you didnt see it. Mind you, they were winning. Maybe that is why it is now all over the news today.

By fuck they have a great PR machine, aided by a subservient media granted, but somehow they get anything, the Manchester Run today, (Lindegard and constant shots of the swamp) Rashford anything in the headlines to take away from the fact the sad bastards lost to Villa (and West Ham)

Out of interest how do you know when to turn MOTD on for our game?

It will save my blood pressure on future Saturdays/Sundays lol
Depends on what tv system you have I suppose but with Sky Q we rarely watch anything as it is broadcast.

Catch up, so let it run for a bit, play and fast forward to City.

PSG are still top of league, which isn't much to go off I know, and even Tuchel had issues there. I think that could just be a PSG thing

Do you not think he might be a better manager with ordinary players that he has to improve rather than prima donnas? He definitely over achieved at Spurs so could possibly do that at Utd.
Being top of the league in france means nothing, I am talking about the way PSG play , there seems to be no plan at all and everyone of thoes great players up front play for themselvs. Mbappe got mad at Neymar for not passing him the ball , Messi mad at Poch because he sub him so on. He has no control there and their football is chaotic, they really struggled against FC Brugge in the CL and they deserved to lose to be honest.
If Poch cant control the likes of Neymar ans Mbappe what makes you think he will do a better job with Ronaldo, Pogba and Bruno ?

The right manager at that club with those players could actually challenge us for maybe a season. Maybe utd will get lucky with ole in charge but he sure as hell doesn't know how to inspire, drive, tactic, 110% because that's what they need.

I hope they implode but the media will carry them, gloss over their shortcummings, tell their fanbase anything they want to hear.... And long may that continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.