United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen Wan-Bissaka is suspended for this, Slabhead and Fatty Shaw more than likely missing.

Dalot..Lindelof..Varane..Telles

That could be their backline on Wednesday night.
I fancy Villarreal Wednesday even if the Rags had a fully fit squad but with that back four, Fred and McTominay in midfield they are in serious trouble and Ole is on the brink :(
shame , was hoping to see the legend at it. the GOAT

29udqv.jpg

Just had a browse on Ragcafe.
The overriding message is that they need to get Ole out whilst they have a chance of winning things.
Sounds like we'll get at least another 3 months of him then because the only trophy they have the slightest chance of winning doesn't commence for them until January.
I had a peek as well and it does sound like this has now tipped over. I thought the Ronaldo buzz was going to last longer to be honest. Can't see them pulling the trigger till he's out of the CL, so it's another season we don't have to worry about them really.

I seem to recall someone, could have been a random rag, on here saying that the scum’s board only require UCL qualification as a minimum. The Chosen One was sacked off when it became clear that he wasn’t going to achieve it. So long as Noddy looks like achieving it I reckon he’s safe. I hope he keeps pulling the odd result out of the fire from time to time to buy him longer - as long as it’s not against us! - I do agree with the naysayers on here though that his luck seems to be running out. What a shower of shite that disgusting organisation is. Loving their demise and the whinging from their clueless gobshite fanbase.
SCUM.

Just seen Wan-Bissaka is suspended for this, Slabhead and Fatty Shaw more than likely missing.

Dalot..Lindelof..Varane..Telles

That could be their backline on Wednesday night.
I fancy Villarreal Wednesday even if the Rags had a fully fit squad but with that back four, Fred and McTominay in midfield they are in serious trouble and Ole is on the brink :(
Ha ha, they just got done by Villa so what will the Real Villa do to em!

Fuck em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.