United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m thinking Class of 92 management team, there’s enough for director of football, coaches, scouts & Gaznev at the CEO. Just like Salford they could do a documentary & call it sobething catchy like sky sports news.

you can imagine the chuckle brothers inspecting the roof as it pissed down.

Nope it isn’t….but it’s chuffing lovely to watch mate. I’m convinced Ronaldo has a contract to say he’ll start every league game when fit based on a few comments from the scum camp. I’m equally convinced that’s why we didn’t want to touch him with a barge pole once we understood his terms of joining anyone. Absolute state of it.
Yup. Heard a rag tell me he’s a free transfer due to shirt sales today!

Yup. Heard a rag tell me he’s a free transfer due to shirt sales today!
Cant believe anyone still spins this shit. Clubs make little out of actual shirt sales, they make the money out of the initial deal (with adidas in this case) and the shirt manufacturers make money back on sales

had to explain this to a customer the other day who told me “‘nited already in profit on ronny”. No youre not

Cant believe anyone still spins this shit. Clubs make little out of actual shirt sales, they make the money out of the initial deal (with adidas in this case) and the shirt manufacturers make money back on sales

had to explain this to a customer the other day who told me “‘nited already in profit on ronny”. No youre not
When it comes to city's accounts and ffp everyone is an expert. Anything else to do with money and football and they're financially illiterate

Seen summat a while back,it was saying on average,clubs get 7.5% of shirt sales.
Some of the bigger clubs get a bit more....so based on 7.5%,if Ronaldo sold 300k shirts at say £90 each,that would be £27m and 7.5% would mean he made them just over £2m.
It's probably slightly more,but it ain't paying for no transfer.
They will pay him 10 times more in wages than he'll ever make in shirt sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.