United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The prick has got an over developed sense of self-importance and a massively underdeveloped sense of how much of a **** he is.

His underdeveloped sense of his self importance and how much of a **** he is, is fortunately balanced by my understanding of his status.

Interesting comments by OGS complaining about the schedule. Not that I disagree with him, that its abit unfair on teams playing early kick off Sat after playing Weds night. But surely he knows that we are in exactly the same situation before the derby. Yet I doubt he will bring that up, it just seems to me he is always making out United are treated unfairly and then ignores anything that goes there way.
Wait till his best centre half gets sent down for corruption ...on the continent,and Ollie will have to play Phil Jones.
That will give ollie the paper boy somat to moan about..
And Ollie .h. the poshpaper journalist something to write about...

Despicable club,cheating players,moaning manager,interfering ex manager,with a geriatric show pony on steroids up front.
This is gonna be a car crash of a season ,shops are running out of popcorn already..
No wonder the swamp is poorly lit,who wants to look at shit?
Lol.

Exactly, and after spunking the money they have in the summer window both on fees and wages they won't be in a position to back him with what he would want.

I just hope that they fall away to the point where Pogba decides he won't sign with them again and walks away on a free again.
I hope Pogbad stays and they give him half a mil a week.

Well sad cafe getting in a froth over a new manager, they have narrowed it down to Zidane, Conte or Ten Hag at Ajax one clown even thinks that one of those should be assistant manager to the bus driver so they can learn the scum "way" Yep he was serious ! Bielsa not good enough, Potter at Brighton not good enough " He wouldn't be able to handle a big club" says one deep thinker. The one thing they all seem to agree on is that Christiano Ronaldo ( I have to say his name fully otherwise my posts are removed for some reason) will be the problem going forward, to whoever they manage to persuade to take the prestigious role of scum manager.

Ronaldo has his own face on his shinpads. What the actual fuck is that about?
4582db656d4a03564b17cec2be2cd579.jpg

Surely that's been photo shopped or whatever it's called. No one can be that vain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.