United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well sad cafe getting in a froth over a new manager, they have narrowed it down to Zidane, Conte or Ten Hag at Ajax one clown even thinks that one of those should be assistant manager to the bus driver so they can learn the scum "way" Yep he was serious ! Bielsa not good enough, Potter at Brighton not good enough " He wouldn't be able to handle a big club" says one deep thinker. The one thing they all seem to agree on is that Christiano Ronaldo ( I have to say his name fully otherwise my posts are removed for some reason) will be the problem going forward, to whoever they manage to persuade to take the prestigious role of scum manager.
Fortunately their problems lye much deeper than any one manager could possibly solve.

Their club is fucked. I know that sounds oversimplified but let's look at their track record.

The pisscan (once his job was safe after winning his first F.A. cup) had a long term project: it was to knock Liverpool off their perch. That was his sole purpose. Thankfully for us he had to pretty much sell his soul to the devil to achieve it.

Personally I think the terms and conditions of that contract went something like this: "okay you'll get your day in the sun and once you eventually knock Liverpool off their perch you'll have to stick around in retirement and watch your once all conquering team turn into a parady of itself".

The problem with megalomaniacs like Ferguson is they cannot stand playing second fiddle. His new project is to get one over on Manchester City FC and he and his cronies have neither the intelligence or imagination to pull it off.

For those members old enough to remember; watching this new era unfold between us and the rags is like watching reruns of "The Roadrunner" or "Whacky Racers".

You just know they're never gonna catch us.

Beep! Beep!

Despite his so callesd hatred for the Glaziers and the United Board, Rat Boy would love to get the managers job, he creams his pants just thinking about it.
I would love rat boy to get it as well. Perhaps instead of all these failed campaigns to keep managers, we could have a get whoever in. I'm definitely backing your suggestion.

Ronaldo has his own face on his shinpads. What the actual fuck is that about?
4582db656d4a03564b17cec2be2cd579.jpg
That must be photoshopped - surely?

it’s not I spotted it myself watching the game
It's remarkably impressive how he continues to plunge to new depths of wankerness even though each and every time I am absolutely adamant that he has reached rock bottom.

I still can't compute how excited people on here were the prospect of signing him.............

This table has the First-In-Class Show Pony as bottom of the pressing pile. Quelle surprise. Ferrán’s inclusion should be tempered by the fact that most of his minutes came against Arsenal and Norwich. You don’t need to press a team if they haven’t got the ball. Greenwood’s in the mix too for workshyness. The only wonder is why they’re not getting turned over week after week.5D6BF6A3-B588-4231-B212-491DDBBFFD48.jpeg

There's no quick fix for Man Utd now they're saddled with Ronaldo for 2 seasons.

OGS dropped him against Everton because he's a goal hanger and that's it.

when was the last time he made a sub on 55 mins when they were winning to take off a player who grafts and replace him with one who’s a statue ?

horrendous sub and solely done cos it was Ronaldo

He’s a 500k a week problem and I’m loving it

we all know why ole will stay in the job because sacking fergie after his 2nd stint as manager will the end the dream he was a good manager in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.