United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope we beat them, long overdue but please, the Little Fella deserves more time, it's lovely to see a nice bloke given such a big job, it gives us all hope.
I think we probably will beat them as we tend to do better against them over there these days. While we all would love to see him hang around for another 5 or 10 years I just don't think that's going to happen.

I think we probably will beat them as we tend to do better against them over there these days. While we all would love to see him hang around for another 5 or 10 years I just don't think that's going to happen.
5-10 years lol ? 10 months would be wonderful!

Won 3 of their last 7 in all competitions since Ronaldo was signed.

GAME CHANGER.

To be fair he scored late winners in 2 of those 3 wins, didn't he?

Ronaldo is a good signing for them. He will turn draws into wins and losses into draws. Their all round game is not noticeably worse with him up front that Cavani or Martial, and he's a much better finisher.

But most of all he will end up getting Solskjaer sacked, which will probably be his biggest contribution to the club.

Ronaldo has his own face on his shinpads. What the actual fuck is that about?
4582db656d4a03564b17cec2be2cd579.jpg
I think it shows a remarkable sense of self awareness. He knows and acknowledges that every opponent wants to kick him in the face. What a guy.

Ronaldo is a good signing for them. He will turn draws into wins and losses into draws. Their all round game is not noticeably worse with him up front that Cavani or Martial, and he's a much better finisher.

But most of all he will end up getting Solskjaer sacked, which will probably be his biggest contribution to the club.
The problem is, Olly turns wins into draws and draws into losses, so they counteract each other.

you would think they would have learned especially during the years Busby packed it in .......... always hovering in the background.......... Fergie truly fooked them over with Moyes and he’s doing the same now my only concern for you lot is they have 3 dodgy PL games coming up ........... he doesn’t pick up a good points amount then he may be gone
Leicester away
Liverpool home
Spurs away

cannot see a big amount of points from that lot ........... I said that before the first Derby they would have to have a decent lead on you ......... that ain’t happening now is it

I'm not convinced they have the smarts to get the next manager appointment right though tbh, thankfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.