United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scraping late wins at home to Europa league standard teams in the group stages of the CL is going to be the highlight of their season

Looking at Liverpool’s fixtures and form, we could do with a draw on Sunday. A win for united would be too much to stomach

Liverpool will tear them apart though
Yeah, a draw would be perfect. Liverpool dropping points, a result that definitely keeps him there till Christmas if not the end of the season. But I think they've ridden their luck for too long against us and Liverpool, and are due an absolute mauling very, very soon. Let's hope it's us that does it to them and not them.

Their club is a shitshow.Their players arguing amongst themselves,and their wank fans booing,in the first half......and then hypocritically cheering and singing in the second when they began to get on top of a shite Italian club who collapsed away from home.

What grates me more than anything is the double standards in terms of commentary where both our clubs are concerned.It's not even subtle.......as it's a fucking rag love in every time these twats play,with first/nick names being continually screamed and us at home being continually reminded what wonderful history the cunts have .....contrast that to the way we are treated,and its night and day......we experience barely any enthusiasm and receive next to zero credit for the frequent demolition job our genuine world class talents,individually and collectively,perform.

I strongly suspect Savage and his co commentator are still sat in the studio attempting to remove the copious amounts of jizz from each others persona.

The agenda is very much alive and it fucking stinks.

Luke Shaw blowing off some steam after his celebration Chippy tea
fat-guy.gif

Scraping late wins at home to Europa league standard teams in the group stages of the CL is going to be the highlight of their season

Looking at Liverpool’s fixtures and form, we could do with a draw on Sunday. A win for united would be too much to stomach

Liverpool will tear them apart though

Yep. They will go in now full of mistaken confidence and get ripped a new one.

Lot of people writing that the scum are not a patch on us , and they are correct. They are correct if we are all operating on a level playing field, but we all know it's not level .

Scrape a home win against Atalanta after doing the same against Villareal and losing to Young Boys. It's a group they should win every game in. They're such an awful side. Atalanta just bottled it.

I was worried they might lose and Ole would be sacked but positively whilst he remains there they'll never be competitive in the major competitions.

Liverpool are a bigger threat to us in the league. They haven't lost a game in a long time and despite many thinking they'd struggle this season, Salah gas kept them firing. A rag win is fine by me if it helps us win the league. They're so pathetic they don't even bother me.

This picture sums it up, scraped a group stage win against fucking Atalanta and carrying on like this. I love how even Shaw and Maguire look a bit embarrassed - “ok Ronnie just one more knee slide then we really do have to go in”
DA0DAFBE-424B-48FD-8A1A-0CA2051C6A9D.jpeg

This picture sums it up, scraped a group stage win against fucking Atalanta and carrying on like this. I love how even Shaw and Maguire look a bit embarrassed - “ok Ronnie just one more knee slide then we really do have to go in”
View attachment 28358
Didn't Atalanta have 5 first teamers missing?
WOW makes the result even more impressive

Almost a perfect game last night. So many cracks being papered over with a dressing room that clearly isn't harmonious.

The reaction on BT Sport was hilarious, Atalanta are defensively terrible, yet it was praised as some great night but the reality was that it was one poor team beating a very poor team.
Atalanta with two first choice centre backs missing, Their best one then goes off at HT making it three along with Martin De Roon a midfielder playing at centre back...BT saying "Atalanta are a well organised team defensively'. It's hilarious the mediocrity commentary they have on BT and Sky.

It is just another 'paper over the cracks' job again last night. Let's be honest we all know they are absolutely terrible, They are winning absolutely nothing now or in the near future.
The form Liverpool are in at the minute it could get ugly on Sunday with Salah, Mane and Jota/Firmino up against that Rags backline! Liverpool beat them their only a couple of months ago putting 4 past them and that was Liverpiol with Nat Phillips and Williams playing at centre back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.