United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ole did it all himself and the fact he was able to bring on 3 players that cost over £160 million combined and probably earn nearly a million a week between them, has no relevance.

In all honesty they where at their level against a depleted 6th in Italian league team. They snuck it not undeserved as they showed determination, but truth was it could have gone either way.

They are so far behind us, Liverpool or Chelsea that they will be 4th at best and I can see that being a battle.

As for CL any decent team could do an absolute number on them and I’m not talking the big names, the teams like Ajax etc will likely have too much.

It’s going to be a very stop-start season for them as every game is close and when you consider the financial advantage they have over pretty much all bar a few teams, it is a huge failing!

Do hope they win on Sunday, I have so little worry about them but Liverpool are impressive. I fully expect to be disappointed (although I won’t really, cause I do hate them)

Ole did it all himself and the fact he was able to bring on 3 players that cost over £160 million combined and probably earn nearly a million a week between them, has no relevance.

In all honesty they where at their level against a depleted 6th in Italian league team. They snuck it not undeserved as they showed determination, but truth was it could have gone either way.

They are so far behind us, Liverpool or Chelsea that they will be 4th at best and I can see that being a battle.

As for CL any decent team could do an absolute number on them and I’m not talking the big names, the teams like Ajax etc will likely have too much.

It’s going to be a very stop-start season for them as every game is close and when you consider the financial advantage they have over pretty much all bar a few teams, it is a huge failing!

Do hope they win on Sunday, I have so little worry about them but Liverpool are impressive. I fully expect to be disappointed (although I won’t really, cause I do hate them)
Imho, it'll be a draw on Sunday, which will be absolutely perfect - provided we do the business at high flying Brighton.

Rags classics post match - as per usual when they win a flutter of messages appear on my Facebook:

‘That’s what CR was brought in to do’

‘Just think what he could have done for you if he went to City’

‘His wages are no where near what you lot paid for Grealish’

And other such gems.

I’m running out of ways to call them twats.

Rags classics post match - as per usual when they win a flutter of messages appear on my Facebook:

‘That’s what CR was brought in to do’

‘Just think what he could have done for you if he went to City’

‘His wages are no where near what you lot paid for Grealish’

And other such gems.

I’m running out of ways to call them twats.
Just stick to "twats"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.