United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol - How Do you think they'll do when they play anyone decent.
Atalanta are a very poor side.
Robbie wanking himself about beating these, fuck me how the mighty have fallen.
Liverpool will hand them their arse in the A580 Derby.

Not a very poor side, a below average side, but with today them missing half of their starters they were a very poor side correct. Championship level for the 2nd half but there is good in this.

More games for the rags mean more chances of poor coaching and man management. Wouldn’t want them to entirely miss out on their perpetual Europa league run.

Scraping late wins at home to Europa league standard teams in the group stages of the CL is going to be the highlight of their season

Looking at Liverpool’s fixtures and form, we could do with a draw on Sunday. A win for united would be too much to stomach

Liverpool will tear them apart though

Back in the day watching them win a game like that was soul crushing cos we were nowhere near Europe or in a relegation battle or in Div 2 …. Now it still sickens you briefly but the bigger picture soon kicks in and you realise that we’re comfortably in front of them in every department and we have been for ten years and we probably will be for the next ten years.

Was seriously worried at half time thank goodness for BBB although a draw would’ve been alright. SOO still going strong.

Last edited:
Back in the day watching them win a game like that was soul crushing cos we were nowhere near Europe or in a relegation battle or in Div 2 …. Now it still sickens you briefly but the bigger picture soon kicks in and you realise that we’re comfortably in front of them in every department and we have been for ten years and we probably will be for the next ten years.
I'm not arsed they won tbh.
If they lose its funny but as on Sunday its win win regardless of the result.
If they lose its funny short term.
But winning tonight keeps the P.E teacher in the job & they'll win sweet fa of note with him there, Keeps them out of the Europa which they would have a chance in & we get to see them get humiliated in the Knockout phase when they meet a proper team. All long term joy rather than a quick laugh.
Same Sunday, if they win it takes points of our title rivals & keeps Ole in the job, also gets their lemming fans giddy until we inevitably get to see them crash & burn again.
If they lose its still funny.
Like I say win win for blues.
Whatever happens they're a speck in our rear view mirror

I'm not arsed they won tbh.
If they lose its funny but as on Sunday its win win regardless of the result.
If they lose its funny short term.
But winning tonight keeps the P.E teacher in the job & they'll win sweet fa of note with him there, Keeps them out of the Europa which they would have a chance in & we get to see them get humiliated in the Knockout phase when they meet a proper team. All long term joy rather than a quick laugh.
Same Sunday, if they win it takes points of our title rivals & keeps Ole in the job, also gets their lemming fans giddy until we inevitably get to see them crash & burn again.
If they lose its still funny.
Like I say win win for blues.
Whatever happens they're a speck in our rear view mirror
They are no danger to us. Not said this often in my life but hope for a rags win on Sunday, its in our interest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.