United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just reminded me ...

Was at the NFL game at Tottenham on Sunday. Jacksonville Jaguars were playing Miami Dolphins and I basically gave zero fucks who won, just wanted to see a good game. Until ...

Just before the start, a middle-aged bloke on his own came and sat down next to my daughter wearing a Dolphins shirt. Immediately stated to everyone around him (in a strong Welsh accent) that he'd had a terrible weekend. A nearby steward (being kind) asked if he was alright? Oh yeah, the guy said, it's just that all my teams have lost this weekend so far.

Steward (quizzically): "All your teams???"
Rag: "Yeah, Man United, Cardiff, FC United, Fort William ..." (he listed several more but didn't hear him for laughing)
Steward: "Excuse me for saying but you don't sound very Mancunian?"
Rag: "Oh no, I'm from Cardiff. But I've supported United since I was 5. FC United are the team founded by grassroots supporters a few years ago. So now my teams are in order: FC United, Cardiff, United, ..." (again didn't hear the remainder of the list as pissing myself by this stage)
Steward (trying to stifle laughter himself): "Right mate, well I hope you have a nice day today"

Me and my daughter suddenly became the biggest Jaguars fans in the world and celebrated like mad when they won with the very last kick of the game. Whereupon the rag stormed off in a huff shouting "that's fucking typical".

Put the icing on the cake of what was a wonderful weekend!!!
As an aside, those that think the ESL in any reformed version is a good idea should read this post. This is what it would become. If City are not involved I wouldn't care if the dippers played Madrid in New York with a 'fan' of NY Giants, dippers, Glentoran (his gran'mamma came from their, it's a little village in Wales) and fcum......
But if City were involved it would mean the end for me.

Last edited:
Yep. Almost every week the guests are rag fans. Actors, dancer, comedians, whatever, they all seem to be rag çunts.
Well not strictly fans as such, more like an association with them in a vain attempt to further their career, to be seen as someone special when in actual fact they are no more than a lemming, a sheep or come to think of it, any other low ranking herding mammal.

I know we sing about the Rags. And that divides opinion amongst City fans. But f*ck me, they spent 90 minutes + injury time signing....

U-N-I-T-E-D United are the team for me With A knick knack paddy whack give the dog a bone Why dont City f*ck off home

against Atalanta.

Last edited:
Great line further down in the piece about Neville/Declan Rice
"Manchester United are glorified Europa league with a big budget"

Samuel is a West Ham fan, but he’s right about Neville.

From tapping up players up on Sly Sports, to encouraging Rags to storm Old Trafford, Neville has become an out of control gobshite on live TV.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.