United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not right. It’s not. It isn’t. I mean....

But you can’t blame him. Erm....

View attachment 28793
Obviously in preparation for her ' latest single ', book, film, appearance on any one of the numerous ' celebrity shites ' game show, sofa warming on GMB, loose women, etc etc. Them two aren't daft......

Ireland v Portugal, a dead rubber as Ireland have no chance of qualifying sold out in an hour. All the fuckin gloryhunters out this morning trying to get a ticket for the Ronnie roadshow even plastic dippers. Disgraceful how the FAI couldn't milk this and charge an extra tenner with a free entrance to a league of ireland game.
It would be absolutely piss funny if 'the great one's pulls out with a slight knock. As Keegan once said "I would love it"

He’ll never pull out. This season domestically is all but over in terms of winning things. They ain’t winning the CL.

So the only thing he’s got left is to keep banging in pointless goals for Portugal in the hope that Messi never catches him..

He’ll never pull out. This season domestically is all but over in terms of winning things. They ain’t winning the CL.

So the only thing he’s got left is to keep banging in pointless goals for Portugal in the hope that Messi never catches him..
I doubt Messi will ever catch fake's number of goals for Portugal.

l_228.jpg

Obviously in preparation for her ' latest single ', book, film, appearance on any one of the numerous ' celebrity shites ' game show, sofa warming on GMB, loose women, etc etc. Them two aren't daft......

I think we have to cut Scholes some slack.

For all we know she could have had a toe nail fungal infection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.