United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know some of you are dreading Conte going there, but isn't that just the same mentality of going for the shiny object without any thought? It's not that he's a bad coach, obviously he's boss, but what do they want? There was a sub-headline I saw that, "Are Manchester United about winning trophies or content creation?" and pretty much yea.

I know some of you are dreading Conte going there, but isn't that just the same mentality of going for the shiny object without any thought? It's not that he's a bad coach, obviously he's boss, but what do they want? There was a sub-headline I saw that, "Are Manchester United about winning trophies or content creation?" and pretty much yea.
Conte is a good manager but theres too many egos at United to clash with his own big ego. It will be the Mourinho episode all over again IMO.
What do you think he will do when he sees Ronaldo, Pogba , Greenwood , Bruno play for themselvs and not the team ? When he joined Inter he got rid of Icardi , even tho' he was their best scorer , he wanted a "healthy envinronment"
Theres gonna be circus and he won't make it to the 2nd season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.