United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the football media in this country is fucking useless, but how could they have been so wrong about City apparently on the verge of signing the fake one?

Unless it was a strategy, by us, similar to the ones for the piano player and wrong said Fred…

Last edited:
The good news is, while Ronaldo is still quite good, this makes absolutely no sense for them.

He’s a far better goalscorer than anything else they’ve got so of course it makes sense.

Their squad is every bit as good as ours now.

In all seriousness who cares what the truth is. It never felt right on either side. There are certain things you don’t do, but his massive ego was stopping him for a while from seeing the light as he would have destroyed his legacy. I know people bring up Denis Law but those were different times

I really don't care either but pretty obvious we wanted him. The is a 0% chance the club wouldn't have denied it yesterday if not.

We did obviously go for him because we are desperate for goals, but we all knew once the people at the swamp put a bid in he'd go there

Can’t see us finishing above the rags and the chavs sadly. All on Pep if we do because he’s been let down by the club this summer
How has Pep been let down by the club this summer?

It seems we were never after the narcissistic show pony and we were unwilling to match Levy's ridiculously unrealistic valuation of Harry Hotspur?

If 480k is correct i can see very easily why we walked away. I don't care if Sam Lee was balls deep in Txiki's arse there is no way we would pay a 36yo that amount of cash, absolutely no chance.

I would have accepted him here as a relationship of convenience and i can accept him not being here to. No strong feelings on it either way really. I would even wish him the best if he was not going to utd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.