United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they did a good job last season dismantling themselves with the smashing up of their stadium and the protests.
This signing of Ronaldo, or PR7 as he should be known now as it's all a PR exercise, will give them a shot in the arm for 12 months, the money they'll generate from him being there will pay his wages for a few months then the rest is straight into the Glazers sky rocket.

But we should all remember that every ex rag player is coming out with the story that they only signed him to stop him coming here.

Job done if you ask me.

I think they did a good job last season dismantling themselves with the smashing up of their stadium and the protests.
This signing of Ronaldo, or PR7 as he should be known now as it's all a PR exercise, will give them a shot in the arm for 12 months, the money they'll generate from him being there will pay his wages for a few months then the rest is straight into the Glazers sky rocket.

But we should all remember that every ex rag player is coming out with the story that they only signed him to stop him coming here.

Job done if you ask me.
PR7 defo has a ring to it...........

I can't believe some people are happy we didn't get Ronaldo. This isn't about us needing a striker or him being an ex rag, this was about dismantling that club and their brand forever.
They would have never recovered from that blow, their history would have been tarnished.

Manchester United getting crippled by his wages or a toxic dressing room is nowhere closer to any of the damage it would have done to them if we got Ronaldo, the worst thing thay could happen is them going trophyless again.
Read this comment on YouTube.
I'm more than happy that I never wanted him, and that we didn't get him.

Striker, brand or ruining their 'iiiiiiiistory, I don't want him or his like near our club.

Not liked him for circa 15 years, not about to change that viewpoint now...........

Good to hear that some are now reporting there capture of ronaldo for what it is....

- romance signing
- not moving forward
- living on past glories
- biggest wage ever in the premier league

Ornstein on SSN has just discussed the same thing

Apparently the glazers were told that he is the football Tom Brady, they are going to hope that this signing will reep the rewards and trophies

I believe they best get ready for a a disappointment : )

I think united fans having a chuckle at City fans getting excited about the putative signing of Ronaldo is fair game, as much as City fans laughing at united fans calling him Judas, as many of them did.

The serious laughter, however, should be reserved for those united fans who were protesting about their owners a few short months ago whose silence has now been bought, despite this purchase being in those owner’s best commercial interests and cementing their ownership of the club.

Absolute fucking mugs. Played like a fucking fiddle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.