United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
What they haven't realised is that it worked for tevez because he came directly from them to us and the welcome to Manchester was a dig at them not being from Manchester
Fuck me most of the rag cunts couldn't find England never mind Manchester.. not to mention that their shitstain of a club doesn't even play in Manchester unless they are at the Etihad

rashfords a strange one. Hes a supreme athlete and has very good technical skills, all the tools to be a superb footballer.

But.....he has no idea what he’s doing, what he’s meant to do or where his best position is. He has no football IQ
Badly coached probably.....
Utds backroom staff are stealing a living it seems

rashfords a strange one. Hes a supreme athlete and has very good technical skills, all the tools to be a superb footballer.

But.....he has no idea what he’s doing, what he’s meant to do or where his best position is. He has no football IQ
I reckon he’ll be out the door there in a year or two. I know a few United fans who say he only plays well one in every ten games.

He’s neither a striker nor a winger. He chooses the wrong option almost all the time. He’s lived off a winning goal against City for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.