United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caption this :are we at euston yet!!
68ab8bbc94fe4560c892fc5156adca1d.jpg

Keep seeing the ol' snubbed line in any article about goofy coming to us, when it's been reported we balked at his wages, fuck the press, and fuck the rag scum, cunts one and all.

If that's their level how they played yesterday then they won't be getting top 4 no matter how much help from the referees they get.
VAR needs calling out by some heavyweights in the media because its obviously being used to corrupt the league.

I wonder how Dermot will get around the Pogba incident? Probably blame Neves for not going down early enough.
I didn't watch it on MOTD but Pogba clearly catches Nevez. What is VAR for if not to catch incidents like that? When these things happen, other fans will get very cynical.

There were two major VAR incidents this weekend. In both Liverpool and Man Utd got the decision. It wont happen every week but bias is a factor in the decision-making process.

Well the rags got their wish this summer didn't they, that riot last season made the Glazers splash even more cash on their squad, and the spoilt bitches love them again.
The most self entitled fan base out there by far, wankers!
Oh believe me when it goes wrong again the twats will arrive back on mass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.