United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in a way we’re both to blame for Ronaldo joining the rags. Us for giving them the money and you for causing their attention.

I'll give you a clue...

GPC still has his claws in at the BBC, and most of the rats who work at Media City are Rag's.
Make no mistake. He is still running that team as well. Why is he at EVERY GAME?

The paperboy is just a front man with GPC pulling the strings

Nostalgia FC

It works for them. What they'll be screaming for is for him to come in and lead a charge to a title. Whether that happens with hard work, dodgy descions or luck. They'll milk it for the next few decades. TV specials, teary eyed books and documentaries etc
A Victory that won't be swept under the carpets like our many achievements seem to be and you'll get a shock if anyone mentions the value of their team, bench or wage bill at all.

Fuck em. Let the silly bastards get high on the dopamine of nostalgia whilst hopefully we continue to do the business on the pitch.

So in a way we’re both to blame for Ronaldo joining the rags. Us for giving them the money and you for causing their attention.
I think it’s fairly obviously his agent was leaking false information to the media to get United to come and get him.

City never agreed terms and were only offered him. Mendes just used City‘s name to get his man a contract worth £100k per week more than the best player in the league.

Also, they don’t need the money from transfers, they’ll just borrow it and rack up their debt even more, as they always do, with pure impunity from the authorities.

New banner in the St. Retford End:
“GLAZERS OUT (unless we get giddy and think we might win something, then we’ll stop protesting, until we don’t win anything again in which case we will smash up and steal things from out own stadium)”
To be fair PC, I think we should be hanging that for them at the Etihad......... :-)

Lets be clear about Ronaldo.

It is like an old flame fluttering her eye lashes at your love rival all week, and only deciding to come back to you after your dad has convinced her it was the right thing to do.
Then bragging to your mates how much she loves you and you were always the only one for her.

Utterly embarrassing...

Lets be clear about Ronaldo.

It is like an old flame fluttering her eye lashes at your love rival all week, and only deciding to come back to you after your dad has convinced her it was the right thing to do.
Then bragging to your mates how much she loves you and you were always the only one for her.

Utterly embarrassing...
I'm sorry, Fulabeer. I hope youve forgiven your Dad. ;-)

Surely if he wanted to "come home" that desperately he wouldn't have fleeced the red mardarses for 560k a week?
If he was really really that desperate to play for them again he would do it for half that and even less but instead he's gone in at 36 years old and used his standing in the game as a barometer for his weekly wage.
Him and Messi are money driven, whilst both fantastic footballers they both have pound signs in their eyes.
I find it hilarious he's skanked the club he loves for all they've got and not one mention of Dan James career at utd halted to accommodate Adams Apple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.