United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturdays game should be a win for the rags,but you know the way these things have a habit of biting you on the arse especially with the whole over the top build up and anticipation of ronaldo’s return,Newcastle could get turned over by 4-5 but just get that feeling this could end in a draw or better still a defeat for the rags ...
Let's hope for a result similar to the Munich anniversary game

You do realise 'Brucie' is in charge of said Toon?
Yeah, I admit my post is based on forlorn delusional hope rather than judgement and thats why I included the words "your manager is shit" in there.

Lets be honest though, brucie makes no difference in a tactical sense, If the barcodes get anything it will be cos of a mammoth effort from the players in the face of total adversity and I realise its very highly unlikely...........would still be piss funny though.

This is the best thing about the media love in, expectation becomes so high for the twats that it makes it so much funnier when it goes pear shaped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.