United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broadcasting Revenue is that just CL or some accounting trick

its total bollocks and fudged figures

they are in a mess and accounts will be fudged to keep the fans happy with hiding the growing debt
all the big clubs have made major losses with covid-19. TV rights to show every game last season was not in the budget by sky or BT. so who's paying the extra money from live games ???

if the big clubs from Europe and Spain are feeling the pressure and having to cut the cost and not sign big money deals then you can bet united are close to the same sort of mess if not worst

Take her to OT, then in later life when she's a blue and gets into a 'discussion' with a rag, she can say that she's been to OT more times than they have
Too right!
I got dragged to the swamp as a nipper n hated it. I then asked to go Maine Rd and got told I had to go with the neighbours and so I did and loved it.

D. Report the school for emotional trauma and claim compensation for child cruelty off the rag PR department
On Neil Ashton's advice, they'd probably pay out on it on the proviso that she attends a game at a later date alongside the latest Chilean miners et al............

* Struth - how many attempts did it just take me to spell Chilean correctly

My daughter has won 2 tickets to the Utd Aston Villa game at school

(I think they use the rags Community sports training company for P.E so i'm guessing they get tickets for freemans)

She is 7 and wants to go, should I

A. Be a caring and compassionate adult and kick her fucking head in

B. Stop being a "Boomer" and take her to let her make her own mind up

C. Sell the tickets and buy some Stella

*her back doors shall remain intact, she is only 7 you feckin animals

** I'm not setting fire to the "Rag Bicth"

Is she adopted ?

My daughter has won 2 tickets to the Utd Aston Villa game at school

(I think they use the rags Community sports training company for P.E so i'm guessing they get tickets for freemans)

She is 7 and wants to go, should I

A. Be a caring and compassionate adult and kick her fucking head in

B. Stop being a "Boomer" and take her to let her make her own mind up

C. Sell the tickets and buy some Stella

*her back doors shall remain intact, she is only 7 you feckin animals

** I'm not setting fire to the "Rag Bicth"
Not a chance, tell her she's a City fan and that is the end of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.