United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting comments by OGS complaining about the schedule. Not that I disagree with him, that its abit unfair on teams playing early kick off Sat after playing Weds night. But surely he knows that we are in exactly the same situation before the derby. Yet I doubt he will bring that up, it just seems to me he is always making out United are treated unfairly and then ignores anything that goes there way.
It isn’t at all.

It’s perfectly normal and acceptable to play Wednesday night - Saturday dinner time. Nothing wrong with it. Barely any difference to a 15:00 kick off. Two clear days between games is absolutely fine for recovery, replenishment and preparation.

Nobody had ever moaned about that in the era where 12:30 kick offs existed until Klopp and Solksjaer. Pep never has, nobody ever did before. In fact it never even crossed anyone’s minds in this sport that it was a problem until those two moaning bastards mentioned it in the last couple of years.

All disrespect for them aside.... and thinking about us too, does 150 minutes really make enough difference to create a fuss about? Or is he just getting excuse for losing the game before he actually loses it?
No. Just have yesterday’s evening meal and this morning’s breakfast 150 minutes earlier so that optimal energy levels from ingested calories are met.

Maybe go to bed 150 minutes earlier the night before.

Body of a 29 year old, they said.

Ole Gollum: "Ronaldo hasn't been signed to sit on the bench."

cRon(ic) retired to the bench.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.