United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would we really want that?
It's a good question. The longer the Glazers stay the better but I think it is all going to implode at some stage so it would be nice if the truth came out about the way United has really been operated instead of the propaganda about "organic growth" we have endured for years. What has happened at that club is actually the opposite of "organic growth." It is a tax-dodging, financially corrupt regime, built on massive debt from US banks.

It's a good question. The longer the Glazers stay the better but I think it is all going to implode at some stage so it would be nice if the truth came out about the way United has really been operated instead of the propaganda about "organic growth" we have endured for years. What has happened at that club is actually the opposite of "organic growth." It is a tax-dodging, financially corrupt regime, built on massive debt from US banks.
Something tells me that this will NEVER be quoted in the 'Caf'.

Just seen a Bunch of Southerners who are obviously on a Stag W/E in Town and obviously part of the Torture is for the Groom to go around in a full Utd Kit all night complete with silly 80s Mullet Wig. They are Nationwide a Joke Club now!
Lol!!

A very interesting but complicated Manchester United read. 5th. Unless you're an accountant.

City are 1st. ;-) The reason being......

D06-B078-A-810-A-4409-95-B7-1182-D774-A7-F8.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.