United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
And some people cannot see a huge pr machine and a compliant government desperate for likes.
I get what your saying but honestly footballers are damned if they do and damned if they don’t.
If he wasn’t helping millions we would be calling him a greedy footballer, but now he is helping millions now we call him a PR machine.

despite being a United player I always found him a decent lad, talks allot of sense and comes across as likeable.
obviously I want him to fail on the pitch but let’s not knock charitable acts off the pitch.

I would have found a way to stop.
It's only 55mph on U.S. freeways.
Assuming being an American Rag they wouldn’t have reacted to the flames until they passed the burning vehicle, 10 secs to disengage the cruise control with chubby fingers and pull over and you'ld be talking about a 300 yards waddle to assist. If a professional rag can’t be expected to sprint 5 yards to block a cross then surely it’s ok for a fat rag fan to carry on driving rather than assist a man trapped in a burning car rather than a 300 yard waddle. It sucks but that’s pretty much their level of logic.

Assuming being an American Rag they wouldn’t have reacted to the flames until they passed the burning vehicle, 10 secs to disengage the cruise control with chubby fingers and pull over and you'ld be talking about a 300 yards waddle to assist. If a professional rag can’t be expected to sprint 5 yards to block a cross then surely it’s ok for a fat rag fan to carry on driving rather than assist a man trapped in a burning car rather than a 300 yard waddle. It sucks but that’s pretty much their level of logic.
I thought they all love a bbq out there.

I get what your saying but honestly footballers are damned if they do and damned if they don’t.
If he wasn’t helping millions we would be calling him a greedy footballer, but now he is helping millions now we call him a PR machine.

despite being a United player I always found him a decent lad, talks allot of sense and comes across as likeable.
obviously I want him to fail on the pitch but let’s not knock charitable acts off the pitch.
Nobody ever condemned Vinny for all his charity work, yet it was barely reported in the press, if at all.

Not sure if someone on here remembered this article in the DF:

It was funny than. It's even more funny now. And going by the last decade my guess is it'll be funny for probably another decade.

The problem with this article is they forgot the old adage … It’s not how deep your squad is, it’s how you use it !

Not sure if it's a direct consequence of Rashfords campaign, but I heard on the radio this week there was a Minister For Child Poverty. In one of the richest countries in the world that is a disgrace. Sorry if slightly off topic
I concur. Perhaps, after Marcus hangs his boots, you think he can become one and help us defeat child poverty globally? ;-)

Incorrect but it’s sad we live in a world where even if that may be true; which it isn’t, you’re more arsed about that than kids getting fed. Weird lot some of us.
What isnt true?

And which part of "I have no issue with rashford " didnt you understand? I've always said (On here too) that he does a good job and should be lauded.

But he doesnt do MORE of a good job that lets say kompany? He plays for Utd the biggest clickbait team in the world.

You lot blowing smoke up his arse should actually recognise the good that ALL players do, not just Utd ones

What isnt true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.