United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently custis reporting he'll be gone within 48 hours and will cost them 7.5M in compo. Obviously its custis and hence probably bollocks

It is bollox (unless they have already qualified for CL 2022-23!)

If he fails to get top-4 or win the big cup (Ha!) or the Europa Cup (also Ha!) the pay-off will be in that region - similar to Moyses compo.

However, if not its more like Special One money £20 million(ish).

Whichever, the lucky sod doesn't need to work again - which is just as well, really.

Last edited:
question ? what you make you party the hardest

champions league winners or united getting relegated
The former every day of the week and twice on a Sunday. My love for City is so much stronger than my dislike of them. Every time we win something it means they lose anyway. I want us to win absolutely everything, all the time.

"Pathetic!"......

f59a43be6d764db632974c831b1cc5d8.gif

Racial undertones right there*

*not you The perfect fumble by the way.

If the goblin gets the sack, I hope it's time Shrek returns to his home at the swamp.

They’ll just sack ole the rest of the back room staff will be still there and take over for the next few weeks! They never plan for anything it’s all knee jerk like when they think they buy the players we are interested in! Joke club run like a fcuking chippy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.