United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 30277

Never feel sorry for these cunts.
Remember their pisstaking when we was down amongst the dead men.
I'm going to laugh and laugh and take the piss out of these mardarses until my dying day, from the ex players in the media to the gobby twats in the pub they are getting everything they deserve.
They never thought they'd become a laughing stock like the shambles they are.
Long may it continue.
This 100%

When we won the title in 2005 we only lost once the entire season. Take a wild guess who the only team to beat us was :)

Hint, the scorer that day ended up being an integral part of our title win a couple of years later.
I am well aware who it was as I was at the game and will be going today hoping we don't do a typical City, and mess up what has been a brilliant weekend so far.

I am well aware who it was as I was at the game and will be going today hoping we don't do a typical City, and mess up what has been a brilliant weekend so far.

Your idea of typical city isn't the same as mine, but in any case, I wish you all the rotten luck in the world today.

This interview is unbelievable, the reported mentioning "Ole at the wheel" as one of the good things the Norwegian blagger did during his tenure at the toilet ;)

2:04 into the vid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.