Quick scan at squads
City 6 players 28 or over
Chelsea 10
Liverpool 12, including all 3 main strikers
Utd 12
Arsenal 9
Spurs 7

Some big rebuilds due soon that's gonna cost a lot of pennies

don’t forget that for Liverpool and united, these periods of time are called “transitions” and not rebuilds. During this time, money won’t be mentioned once yet for either club, yet each time we lift a trophy we will all be reminded of how much our squads accumulative total was and the way “city ruined the market”

Please not Mancini. I can’t see him going there, although I think he would do a fantastic job. He wouldn’t do that to us would he?
I can’t imagine it. Utd simply isn’t going to give up the control of the footballing to someone who wouldn’t respect “tHe MAn unITeD waY.” RM, and any good manager, is going to want a wholesale fire sale, a cleaning house of what they have, to build the squad his way. They aren’t giving that to Mancini, and they wouldn’t have to Conte, and not to ZZ. This is why the paper boy was ideal and why they re-signed him. They don’t want to give up the control they way they did to Slur A . . . but . . . after the Turtle, they were so panicked they brought in Mourinho and gave some up to him . . . but . . . that was a desperation deal with the devil which they regretted when he started losing — ownership thought they were good enough; Jose didn’t; Jose demanded more; owners said no, so Jose drove wedges to get out with a fat payday like always. Poch seems their best bet because he’s the most likely to assent to their transfer desires even if he would fight them some.

That’s why the press narrative that they already have “good players” is so delightful. The Scum hierarchy believes it, and that will prevent them getting any manager who would conduct the housecleaning they need — which would include not only binning a good portion of their starting 11, but also demanding Slur A stop hanging around, AND now fucking off Ronaldo.

They. Are. Fucked.

Last edited:
But nobody at the swamp has the balls to tell the fucking show pony and his agent to fuck off .

The **** is bigger than the rancid club !

If there was, the Govan Bully would be kicked into touch too.
Hands up who didn't actually see it coming that the show pony would be trying to run the show with the paper boy! Fucking nonsense.

Not arsed who they appoint they will still be shit. Moyes is and has always been a good manager, they soon saw him off. The same with Van Gaal someone who was a Messiah for them just before he took over and with a great cv. Then Mourinho who was going to see Pep off, another with a great cv. Then poor Ole, only a bunch of loons would have appointed him in the first place. Rotten on and off the pitch, a club and fanbase so far up its own arse, that they can't see the wood for the trees, long may it continue, you deluded rag twats.
Brilliant.

Ferguson has really ruined that club.

Whenever I hear a pundit say "This is Manchester United we're talking about" I have to laugh. As if their place at the top of the footballing table should always be set for them.

What they forget is that United were also rans for decades before Ferguson came along, and it took him 6 and a half years to win the league. They gave Moyes 9 months.

When they talk about the United way, what they really mean is the Ferguson way as they aren't talking about the Docherty, Sexton and Atkinson years.

Ferguson has really ruined that club.

Whenever I hear a pundit say "This is Manchester United we're talking about" I have to laugh. As if their place at the top of the footballing table should always be set for them.

What they forget is that United were also rans for decades before Ferguson came along, and it took him 6 and a half years to win the league. They gave Moyes 9 months.

When they talk about the United way, what they really mean is the Ferguson way as they aren't talking about the Docherty, Sexton and Atkinson years.
Just a pity this mob weren't in charge when ferguson was manager, they would have binned him after 2 years.

You reap what you sow, and ferguson never had the balls to call the yanks out, he looked after number one, so he inadvertently did us a favour there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.