United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I'd treat myself to our match report in the DT this morning. It's Mrs Ewing's paper so I give the front a cursory glance and normally it's straight in the paper recycling. But today, after last night's performance, I thought i'd make an exception. The front page of the sports section has a piccy of the City game in the top half and an article in the bottom half about some Rag bullshine. Anyway, the report. Burt manages to get to the third paragraph but the temptation is too great and the gratuitous mention of The Swamp Dwellers is inserted into para 3! By the six or seventh paragraph he has Raheem leaving for new pastures! WTF. Had it transpired that the game last night had been Mansh U 2-1 PSG I ask which paragraph would City have had a wholly unrelated-to-the-game mention? And which Ragamuffin would be earmarked for an exit to greener pastures?

I thought I'd treat myself to our match report in the DT this morning. It's Mrs Ewing's paper so I give the front a cursory glance and normally it's straight in the paper recycling. But today, after last night's performance, I thought i'd make an exception. The front page of the sports section has a piccy of the City game in the top half and an article in the bottom half about some Rag bullshine. Anyway, the report. Burt manages to get to the third paragraph but the temptation is too great and the gratuitous mention of The Swamp Dwellers is inserted into para 3! By the six or seventh paragraph he has Raheem leaving for new pastures! WTF. Had it transpired that the game last night had been Mansh U 2-1 PSG I ask which paragraph would City have had a wholly unrelated-to-the-game mention? And which Ragamuffin would be earmarked for an exit to greener pastures?
I get the online version free courtesy of my mam getting the printed one. It was pitiful coverage. Poch going to Rags Sterling to break rug heads scoring record..... but not with City. Oh and someone scored a winner I think for City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.