United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one in the media has called out PR7 or the officials on how he has now escaped 3 red cards in a short period.
Mind you its better for us if he stays available as he probably has it in his contract that he is undroppable
PIGMOL were in on the contract negotiations, they are not permitted to show him a red regardless of the sin.... its in the contract don't you know?

For those that don’t normally watch the Rags, please do. I’m wallowing in the ineptitude of the Manager and players, it’s just good fun watching them, the misplaced passes, the lack of vision, the pathetic defending, it’s so very good, did I mention the arguing? Cherry on the icing on the cake of comedy that is MUFC, long may it reign.
I have a confession to make,,,, I get almost (note almost) as much pleasure watching their games and seeing how inept and fucking useless they are, as I do watching City brush teams aside and surge towards the title,

.... I know... its perverse.

Just come back in the car and Radio Manchester were broadcasting an interview they did with Patrice Evra before the last derby match. Christ on a bike he's a fucking weird bloke isn't he. He was talking about his shit derby day debut (tbh at the time we thought he was the mascot) and then started taking the piss about us losing the CL final. The presenter was lapping it up and didn't even correct him when he kept calling us the 'Nosey Neighbours'!
Why on earth would they be repeating that? Twats

I have a confession to make,,,, I get almost (note almost) as much pleasure watching their games and seeing how inept and fucking useless they are, as I do watching City brush teams aside and surge towards the title,

.... I know... its perverse.

what you are doing is living off deep fried lard and then having a salad to salve your conscience lol

There were so many comedy moments last night
I liked the one where a high punted ball was hit to Rashford. Now if that had been Mahrez or Foden they would have killed it stone dead, but Rashford let it bounce over his head
I enjoyed Rashfords "cross" in the second half. No one near him out on the left all he had to do was lift the ball into the middle and he toe punted it, went out like a bullet between the goalpost and the corner flag. Fucking hilarious.

Don't think they'll be particularly close to 4th. Arsenal and Spurs are both better teams with better managers. Arguably West Ham too.
I just hope they can scrape 7th for some Europa Conference hilarity.
The Europa conference, the UEFA comp where it costs more to play in, than any top division team can make back!
That would be priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.