United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont mean this in a horrible way, and im not taking the piss , but i genuinly think hes on the autistic scale. Or has something amiss. Hes like tony blair. Just cant see that hes a ****

he could be autistic which also explains why he’s been a genius for the last 13 years of his career.
autistic people are the most focused and determined people in the world when they set there mind to something.

my son has autism, struggles to communicate etc and sometimes comes across as rude when speaking but my god when he wants to do something he learns it quicker than most adults ever could.

I dont mean this in a horrible way, and im not taking the piss , but i genuinly think hes on the autistic scale. Or has something amiss. Hes like tony blair. Just cant see that hes a ****

He's suffering with the same malady as Novak Djokovic, which is a bad case of untreatable cuntitis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.