United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their disabled section is below the away section, and they already don’t cater for enough disabled supporters so can’t move it.

But I think United’s away section is probably the best view from any away section in the country. This “pitch-side” away fans thing isn’t a particularly good thing. You travel miles sometimes just to be provided with an awful view. There’s nothing worse than being stuck on Row A behind a goal like you are at so many grounds where you can’t even see the ball or even from the knees down of players up the other end of the pitch or the goal posts/nets are in the way of your view.

At least at Old Trafford you’re a bit further back and in the corner. That’s why so many sets of fans create a great a good atmosphere there as well because corners are always best for atmospheres.
So......... we can't abide by that rule as we're already contravening another one, OK.

My dad was the same up until pisscan took over he disliked utd but it turned to pure hate and anger after.

But my dad would never talk badly about Munich air crash. He would tell us what it was like in Manchester in the aftermath. How the City became united in grief.

But my dad hated the way Ferguson talked about City, sometimes I was worrying my dad would have a heart attack. Dad had nothing but phase for Busby, even liked a few of their players lol always dislike Charlton but never said a bad word about out of respect for the air crash. Dad always preferred Jacky Charlton.
My dad hated the way Ferguson had split Manchester so much. The way Ferguson would bully refs, how Ferguson got away behaved, the way utd players would behave.

But dad would always remember the Munich air crash with dignity, and made sure we would as well.

exactly the same with my old man, 75 now so only about 12 when the crash happened but Ferguson definitely upped his level of hatred towards United
We were at a derby once and Ferguson was mouthing off on the touchline, he said just staring forward “ if I had a rifle now I wouldn’t fuckin trust myself “

Been watching a bit of Athletico Madrid recently and they are currently being battered by Barcelona...what a crap team they are. I think United have actually got very lucky drawing them in the CL...what a horrible couple of games that will be between these two rubbish teams.
Didn't watch it but it seems this Atletico side are a shadow of the side they once were. Both sides are struggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.