United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name that Burk;

'They've got good young players and I think [Jadon] Sancho will be better next year. Marcus [Rashford] will be better next year and they've got good young players.'

'I think Jesse Lingard should be playing for them as he brings energy and quality. Scott McTominay has done well so they've got good young players.'

Name that Burk;

'They've got good young players and I think [Jadon] Sancho will be better next year. Marcus [Rashford] will be better next year and they've got good young players.'

'I think Jesse Lingard should be playing for them as he brings energy and quality. Scott McTominay has done well so they've got good young players.'
Gargoyle one?

Name that Burk;

Rughead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.