United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
As my username suggests I’m revelling in the demise of the rancid club from Stretford, I’ve hated them with a passion for 50 years. I had to persuade my son in his early teens not to go to the other side, stick it out and stay a blue, thankfully he did. Throughout my work life I’ve suffered at the hands of the rag fans, kanchelsis hat trick in the 5-0, rug heads over head kick, the paperboys winner in Barcelona, winning the cup winners cup in 91 on the same day I was made redundant, GPC every time I looked at him, the family man’s winner in the semi against Arsenal. All these bad memories and piss take from my rag colleagues. But now I make them have it, one rag in particular who sent me the table after day one of this season, I kid you not he’s had it back 30 times since after each game this season. But above all that banner, ratified by the scum of a club taking the piss out of their neighbours who to a man stood in silence at the Munich 50th anniversary. For the banner, for that reason alone, when the mighty that have fallen come knocking on the Etihad door asking to play their while they have their Lego ground redeveloped, we should stick 2 fingers up and slam the door in their face. SCUM
You`re my kind of guy (not sexually I must add) ;)

As my username suggests I’m revelling in the demise of the rancid club from Stretford, I’ve hated them with a passion for 50 years. I had to persuade my son in his early teens not to go to the other side, stick it out and stay a blue, thankfully he did. Throughout my work life I’ve suffered at the hands of the rag fans, kanchelsis hat trick in the 5-0, rug heads over head kick, the paperboys winner in Barcelona, winning the cup winners cup in 91 on the same day I was made redundant, GPC every time I looked at him, the family man’s winner in the semi against Arsenal. All these bad memories and piss take from my rag colleagues. But now I make them have it, one rag in particular who sent me the table after day one of this season, I kid you not he’s had it back 30 times since after each game this season. But above all that banner, ratified by the scum of a club taking the piss out of their neighbours who to a man stood in silence at the Munich 50th anniversary. For the banner, for that reason alone, when the mighty that have fallen come knocking on the Etihad door asking to play their while they have their Lego ground redeveloped, we should stick 2 fingers up and slam the door in their face. SCUM
I think we've all shared your pain. Fuck em give em both barrels even though they're not intrested in football anymore.
Here in ireland its ironic that league of ireland attendances are on the rise. I wonder why?

Incase he pipes up about Agent fees if we sign Haaland:

League Two agents an intermediaries fees from February 1, 2020, to February 1, 2021

Salford City - £137,884

Forest Green Rovers - £79,372

Leyton Orient - £72,117

Bradford City - £71,369

Mansfield Town - £66,045

Cheltenham Town - £52,676

Bolton Wanderers - £52,673
So please explain how a club with nothing near our income ( btw I know it was Covid etc but we would have still had more short sales etc ) can outspend us comfortably ?????
His gripe against Man City’s spending is the biggest double standards going based on this isn’t it ?????
I bet you any money that yet again they will outspend the majority or in fact all of the league despite pulling in knowhere near the numbers that my club pull in

I know he is shit but maguire is very much the scapegoat for their poor performances.
Whatever goes wrong at the club he is blamed for it.
He must be under a lot of stress and desperate to leave.
ummmm, I think that maybe it's because its his mistakes that are at the root of all their frailties.... just sayin' like.

Fantastic post.Never ever forget the club sanctioned banner.

Never ever forget , SCUM

Attachments

• _52788977_banner.jpg
    _52788977_banner.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 18
Just had a gander at the share price a £1 share on flotation is now worth 70p.
Just took a quick look at their NY stock exchange price. It’s $14, which is exactly what it was when they floated ten years ago. That $14 in 2012 is now the equivalent of over $17 in today’s money. In other words, it’s lost about 25% of value.

Just took a quick look at their NY stock exchange price. It’s $14, which is exactly what it was when they floated ten years ago. That $14 in 2012 is now the equivalent of over $17 in today’s money. In other words, it’s lost about 25% of value.
It was floated at a smidgen under $20 on my searches and is now $14. Did you click max period or just look at 1 day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.