United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took Ferguson seven seasons to win the league, and that was when it was more open, so easier to win. No united manager is going to get seven years again, certainly not in the current environment.

Ten Bob will be their sixth manager in nine seasons (excluding the caretakers like Carrick and Giggs). He'll get 3 seasons maximum and that's being very generous. If he doesn't get them CL next season they're in real trouble.
Yes, it has taken Arsenal 15 years to get humility to accept there are no easy fixes or miracles beyond trusting a manager, building from scratch, and hoping that they can take advantage if/when City, Liverpool and Chelsea drop off. All of the noises from United suggest they are way, way off from that sort of humility just yet, and it'll always be cheaper to back the squad than the manager.

Reminds me of the second verse:

I never felt more like singing all night,
Cos City are great, and united are sh*te
Oh City, you got me singin the blues...
Always thought the 2nd verse was

Never felt more like twatting a red
With a baseball bat on the back of his head
Oh City..... you got me singing the Blues....

Lord Eric, the Best Manager In The World™, King of the Eredivise

Supposed to be the man to come in and turn United around, never mind that most of the fans bigging him up have never watched an Ajax league game in their lives. Also, please ignore the fact that United's best player by far this season has been De Gea, who isn't going to fare well when his manager asks him to pass it out instead of hoof it long.

My question is: if Ten Hag is this incredible manager, why is there a thread on RedCafe asking when Klopp and Pep will leave so United have a chance of winning something?

Took Ferguson seven seasons to win the league, and that was when it was more open, so easier to win. No united manager is going to get seven years again, certainly not in the current environment.

Ten Bob will be their sixth manager in nine seasons (excluding the caretakers like Carrick and Giggs). He'll get 3 seasons maximum and that's being very generous. If he doesn't get them CL next season they're in real trouble.
City went through a period of signing managar after manager (the comedians said the managers' office had a revolving door), oh how they laughed.
Well - they're not laughing now!

What are the odds on them getting relegated next season?
(They could set a new record for the most expensive squad to go down, fingers crossed).

Had the misfortune of having to sit next to one at our last home game ......... you know the type never goes to Old Trafford but knows it all :( the fat bastard sniggering at the way we where playing mocking the passes etc ......... until I put the bastard in his place to the amusement of others ...... “ if you wanna see decent football Fook off to the Eithad because you Rag fookers are on par with the shit your viewing now “

To be fair to U****d, with lowered expectations, they just need to fix 11 problems. At a push Fernandes could stay (if he can remain upright for more than 10 minutes). They're 10.5 players off a decent XI.

To be fair to U****d, with lowered expectations, they just need to fix 11 problems. At a push Fernandes could stay (if he can remain upright for more than 10 minutes). They're 10.5 players off a decent XI.
Take not staying upright out of his game and what are you left with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.