United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
With wreck it Ralf stepping into his 2 year consultancy role very soon, let's hope they listen to his recommendations and act upon them .

He should be wired up to see how much his heart is put under pressure when he goes off on one...... he's a walking heart attack...
Is he fuck mate, it’s all part of his act, gleefully lapped up by all the plastic cunts who never darken the door of old toilet … Even his voice is put on for his little performances..
That said, he is funny …

This season will be the 5th time in the last 9 years they haven’t finished in the Top 4.

Since Ferguson left they’ve finished:
7th
4th
5th
6th
2nd
6th
3rd
2nd
and are currently 6th.
The places give a slightly distorted view of how close they've been and the direction they're going. If you look at points behind the champions (I've divided it by manager too)

-
-
-
-
~30 TBC

Van Gaal is the closest they got to being competitive.

Had the misfortune of having to sit next to one at our last home game ......... you know the type never goes to Old Trafford but knows it all :( the fat bastard sniggering at the way we where playing mocking the passes etc ......... until I put the bastard in his place to the amusement of others ...... “ if you wanna see decent football Fook off to the Eithad because you Rag fookers are on par with the shit your viewing now “

Had the misfortune of having to sit next to one at our last home game ......... you know the type never goes to Old Trafford but knows it all :( the fat bastard sniggering at the way we where playing mocking the passes etc ......... until I put the bastard in his place to the amusement of others ...... “ if you wanna see decent football Fook off to the Eithad because you Rag fookers are on par with the shit your viewing now “
Well done, mate.

I bet you didn’t hear a peep out of him after that.

Well done, mate.

I bet you didn’t hear a peep out of him after that.
No but ever City fan just sat there laughing :) I don’t mind anyone slagging my team off if they go to see there team ......... but this fat clown as I’m aware ain’t been anywhere near Old Trafford just another bellend who is the font of all knowledge :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.