United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumours emerging again of a Dubai take over, will be interesting how the media react if true
Will be the same as when they signed a long term deal the other year with Saudi Telecoms, nothing was brought up by the media, fans or other fans.

United fans have gone into overdrive, Genuinely think they are going to win the league, antony is the new messi. Ten hag has his team purring and they are back...even Roy Keane says they'll comfortably finish top 4.. Forgotton how much I hated them..
Personally feel they have a chance, it is a weird season so far, like when Leicester won it, we look vulnerable at the back, Dippers are dropping points so think the title is wide open this year esp with the shorter summer break and the World Cup break.
The Rags should be challenging with their spend, wages and squad depth and you cannot ignore the dodgy officiating they are getting every single week, 4 from 6 games have had controversial calls all go in their favour which is turning draws into wins for them

Personally feel they have a chance, it is a weird season so far, like when Leicester won it, we look vulnerable at the back, Dippers are dropping points so think the title is wide open this year esp with the shorter summer break and the World Cup break.
The Rags should be challenging with their spend, wages and squad depth and you cannot ignore the dodgy officiating they are getting every single week, 4 from 6 games have had controversial calls all go in their favour which is turning draws into wins for them
Frankly, and I say through gritted teeth, I'm actually pleased they've fluked a couple. Because I just can't stand the national mourning led by their media lickspittles. Like so many clubs, here and in Europe, they've had some pretty lean years since the Purple nosed one left - but guess what? That's the football cycle. Get over it you entitled that's.
I'm sure they will end up battling for the Euopa League with their £1.5 billion spend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.