United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t panic. You win that match nine times out of ten. The media narrative is false. Arsenal are close to something special. Still missing a killer striker and holding midfielder. United were very poor and very lucky but the victor always writes the history.

See this is why I've always had time for City fans and never went along with the media narratives about you guys - seem to be level headed and welcoming even to a rival fan like myself. Do you guys mind if I forward some of these posts to the Arsenal forum so they can see I'm not just a deluded Tets fanboy for still being positive?

See this is why I've always had time for City fans and never went along with the media narratives about you guys - seem to be level headed and welcoming even to a rival fan like myself. Do you guys mind if I forward some of these posts to the Arsenal forum so they can see I'm not just a deluded Tets fanboy for still being positive?
I have been watching football a long time and have learned that media coverage rarely reflects the match I have witnessed. Football goes in cycles and luck plays a huge part. The press love the "Arsenal have bottled it again" cliche but what I see is a club clawing their way back to the top table inch by inch.
I thought it was bizarre the number of times your players did not take on shots when in obvious scoring positions. But City have done that so much in the past (though not with Haaland). You do need a clinical striker. Jesus is magnificent but is definitely more 15 goals a season than 25. He makes up for it with his workrate though. Saka should be scoring goals for fun..perhaps he will click at some stage. Arteta will get there I think.

Last edited:
United have already got more money than anyone so I couldn't give a shit if they get taken over by a rich Sheikh - or nation state (Copyright Klopp/Delooney 2022). It will be absolutely hilarious to see the media backpedalling on sportswashing allegations, etc.
I mean, what are they going to do? Spend loads of money? Get a top manager?
It'll be rinse and repeat for years and years and years.
I've had a decade and more of footballing bliss, the like of which I never thought I'd see.
Whatever happens at Old Toilet, they'll never change.
Absolute f'kin scum.

Saw a few of the daft shits in town. They're back. At least for this week!

It is hilarious they've gone back to Ole hoofball already as the "footballers" they've got are shit. They're a counterattacking kick and rush team, not a million miles different from their arse check brethren.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.