United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Rags were a boxer who would they be?

I'll go, the Audley Harrison in the David Hate fight (after the huge talk he gave it pre-game) or a less talented Adrian Broner - big mouth twat that can't back it up in the ring...................
Or Julius Francis in the Tyson fight.
Fuck it that I'll get beat but my sponsors will make some money (advertisement on the soles of his boots).

Astonishing, isn't it? I'd guess at least four out of five football fans I meet (especially of the age of most refs) claim to be a fan of one of those two, and yet out of 20 Premier League referees, not one admits to supporting them.
They will support them.
I know of at least one who supports the dippers - I've mentioned it several times on here.

To balance, one of the linesmen in the benjani Derby was a city fan.

There is a degree of comfort that every Rag out there is grinding their gums at not being involved in the CL this season.
Bet they can’t wait for FC Sheriff away next week.!!!

There is a degree of comfort that every Rag out there is grinding their gums at not being involved in the CL this season.
Bet they can’t wait for FC Sheriff away next week.!!!
Practically in the current warzone, what with the 1500 Russian ‘observer’ troops there.
Supporting breakaway regions from sovereign states, ruled by dictatorial regimes.
Good old uefa and united. I await the outpouring of media revulsion and ‘why oh why’ pieces at the match actually taking place…

Practically in the current warzone, what with the 1500 Russian ‘observer’ troops there.
Supporting breakaway regions from sovereign states, ruled by dictatorial regimes.
Good old uefa and united. I await the outpouring of media revulsion and ‘why oh why’ pieces at the match actually taking place…
Calling Panja….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.